Friday, July 6, 2012

Making Due

Day 188

Summer has hit hard and I am loving the extreme heat. We are lucky enough to have a beach in our neighborhood so much time is spent in swimsuits. I have 3 decent swimsuits and an additional one if I lose enough of my middle to wear it. One of my three has been a problem lately and I was dreading the thought of being reduced to 2 suits.
The center section where the cups meet is not attached and they tend to spread apart enough for frequent wardrobe malfunctions. Normally, I would simply retire it and buy 2 to replace it. Instead, I had to find a way to (in the words of the great Tim Gunn) "make it work."
I dug out a needle and strong thread, some beads and a charm and ...
Voila! The cups will no longer spread apart!
And, it's much cuter than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment