Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Red Orange Shoes- Grateful for the Little Things

Day 115
Red Orange Shoes- Grateful for the Little Things

Yesterday I had the opportunity to join some fellow Oakland Press bloggers in a workshop with blogger Steve Buttry. It was super-informative and I left with my mind reeling with ideas. I also had the opportunity to meet some fellow bloggers, which was a fun bonus. As we were leaving the workshop, Kim of Kim's Crazy Life commented, "I'll bet you are glad you bought those shoes last year!" I glanced down to admire my lovely, red-orange patent shoes with flower detail Yes, I am grateful.

It's easy to become so focused on what you don't have, you forget what's in your own shoe closet. No, I do not have this season's wedges, but theses shoes, actually purchased 3 years ago from Parisian, are as fabulous. They doll up a plain dress or brighten a pair of jeans. For me, this color is a neutral. Purchased at a reasonable discount, not a final clearance, these shoes can be considered one of my very wise purchases.

I am grateful for my family and friends, my home, my super-cute garden and my red-orange patent pumps with the flower detail. Thanks for reminding me, Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment