Friday, March 30, 2012

Well, This Explains a Lot


Day 90
Well, This Explains a Lot

So, it’s no secret I’ve been struggling to fit into my slightly smaller, but infinitely prettier and more plentiful spring clothes. Most of you will probably agree, the wiser (not older) we become, the harder it is to lose a few pounds. I am trying to increase my calorie burning by adding more jogging, zumba and dancing. I am wondering why it feels like a losing battle when I receive this article from a very insightful friend:

The average woman burns around 385 calories - the equivalent of a piece of carrot cake or two large glasses of wine - trudging around stores each week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1243119/Shop-till-drop-How-average-woman-burns-48-000-calories-year.html#ixzz1qbY9xRxB

So, not shopping is making me fat??? That’s the way I read it. Here I sit at my computer day in and out, trying to make a buck and be a productive citizen. A fat, productive citizen. Where is the justice? Is there somewhere I could lodge a complaint?

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha! Yay! GREAT reason for me to keep shopping! ; ) - Nora

    ReplyDelete